Peaceful location overlooking golf course, close to beach and shopsFH 2040
Within walking distance to the Commercial Centre offering many fine shops, restaurants, bars a 6 cinema multiplex including English version films a 10 lane bowling alley with other amusements and a large supermarket, All Just a 10 minute car ride from the airport. This villa is not just for the golfer but ideal for all types of holidays in the sun, with beautiful beaches 700mts away just a short 8 min walk. A large selection of restaurants and bars are just 1.5 km away in the town, again a short 15 min walk along the ocean promenade.
Included in the price of your rental:
• High-speed Wifi (>200 Mbps);
• Arrival Pack - Bottle of Freixenet, water, milk, tea, coffee, milk & sugar;
• For stays of 10 days and over - complimentary mid-stay clean, together with linen and towel change.
• Quiet location overlooking the second fairway of the championship golf course;
• Walking distance to nearby shopping centre, supermarket and beaches;
• Restaurants and bars of Caleta de Fuste can be reached by foot or by a short taxi ride.
• Swimming Pool - 8mx 4m, Depth: 1.5m (pool heating to maintain a temperature of 27 degrees available at a charge of £70/week and pool safety fence available for £70/stay). Pool is cleaned twice a week to keep it in top shape;
• TV - Wall mounted TV, with internet TV comprising of 100s of channels and movies in English and from numerous countries around the world, including numerous German and other European channels (including sports channels), Netflix, You Tube, as well as a Blue Ray/DVD player.
• Bluetooth speaker with Google Assistant and access to Spotify;
• Roof terrace - sun loungers and seating area with magnificent views out to sea and the hills behind. An ideal area to enjoy a 'Sun Downer'.
Oasis Park / Los Lobos: Oasis Park (La Lajita) A visit here will be one of he most exciting days of your holidays!
La Lajita Oasis Park, situated in the south of Fuerteventura approx 45 km from Caleta is open all the year round, it is a natural paradise of more than 780.000 m². You will enjoy an unforgettable day visiting one of the most important projects created to protect and preserve the unique flora and fauna of the Canary Island. There are animals from all over the world as well as the typical Fuerteventuran goats, donkeys and the 'Majorero' camel. Oasis Park offers you a lot of interesting and very entertaining shows and a camel safari - some say the highlight of the day! To the north of the Island approx 50 kms from Caleta is Corralejo Just a short boat ride away from here you will find the Nature Reserve of Lobos almost church like in its peace and tranquillity. You'll have the wonderful view back to Fuerteventura and the chance to spot plants and birds not to be found anywhere else on the planet
Morro Jable / Jandia: Morro Jable lies 80km from the airport but there are plans to build a new road directly to the resort.
Some of the beaches here are the longest and most beautiful in the Canary Islands stretching 35km and there's plenty to do for the water sports enthusiast from jet skiing to windsurfing.
Its also possible to take a jet foil from here over to the neighbouring island of Gran Canaria
BBC1, BBC2, ITV, C4
Cooker & Hob
Toaster & Kettle
Fridge / Freezer
Iron & Ironing Board
Walking Distance to Beach
Walking Distance to Supermarket
Walking Distance to Golf Club House
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Centre
Puerto Del Rosario